FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

domingo, 18 de novembro de 2012

CROCHET IN MINIATURE FOR FUTURE PROJECT


A CUTE, I LOVE DOING THEM

A BIRD


















A BASQUET


HELLO  TO EVERYONE WHO IS FOLLOWING MY BLOG

TODAY I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MINIATURES CROCHET...

 I WANTED TO DECORATE       A   CHILDREN 'S ROOM .... I GOT SOME IDEAS AND I AM FOR THE MOMENT ADDING SOME SAMPLES FOR MY GRAND PROJECT.....
SEE YOU SOON, AND WHISHING YOU A GREAT WEEK....

5 comentários:

  1. Una belleza las tres, da para hacer una manta para nena preciosas figuras besitos.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. gracias minha querida para seus comentarios, com carinho, muriel

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Very nice!
    Thank you for youre reaction on my blog.
    I follow you.

    Greeting Ada

    www.stijlenzo.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Muriel,
    I loved your blog and your crochets. I feel like you about the art of crochet, it's amazing what we can do with our hands and how our imagination and creativity grows after we discover this beatiful art.
    I would love to recive your visit in my little corner.
    Kisses,

    Marta
    http://ostrabalhosdamarta.blogspot.pt

    ResponderExcluir
  5. querida marta, foi muito gratificante de receber seu comentario, voce e uma fofa.... obrigada para tuas lindas palavras... eu tambem gostei muito do seu blog, tuas receitas parecem deliciossos, eu vai ser um prazer poder compartilhar com voce meus projetos e a arte de croche..grande beijo muriel

    ResponderExcluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....