FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

B I R T H D A Y 2 0 1 2

MY DECEMBER  CROCHET PROJECT 2012










Your birthday commemorates the day on which G-d said to you: "You, as an individual, are unique and irreplaceable.

 No person alive, no person who has ever lived, and no person who shall ever live, can fulfill the specific role in My creation I have entrusted to you..."


First and foremost, a birthday is a day to feel grateful. It's a day for parents to be grateful to G‑d for the precious gift He granted them.  And, of course, it is a day for the birthday celebrant to express gratitude to G‑d for the gift of life.
SO LETS US CELEBRATE.....

4 comentários:

  1. Respostas
    1. thanks charlotte for your greetings... and now it is me who wish you a happy new year 2013 filled with health and great crochet works,..kisses muriel

      Excluir
  2. Good morning! Moving to know your blog, loved your work very beautiful and well done, I'm following, make me a visit and I also siga.Trabalho with embroidered layettes point cruz.Bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  3. bom dia marcia, obrigada para seu lindo commentario .. eu teve opportunity de ver seus trabalhos, tambem maravilhosos, parabens.. approveita para te desejar um bom ano nove 2013... com carinho muriel

    ResponderExcluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....