FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

MORE BUTTERFLIES FOR PILLOWS







HI EVERYONE.... I AM BUSY LOOKING FOR NEW MODELS FOR MY PILLOWS.... SO I DID SOME MORE BUTTERFLIES WITH BLACK PILLOW, AND BROWN PILLOW....



I NEED TO SAW THEM .NOW...... I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT LIKE THIS PART.....



BUT IT IS PART OF THE JOB SO......



IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED TO DO THEM PLEASE GO TO ELAINE , SHE HAS A GREAT VIDEO FOR IT....

2 comentários:

  1. These are so nice! I love butterflies and crochet, and to blend the two is pure bliss!
    I just might have to try these out!
    thanks for the inspiration..and for your sweet comment the other day...I love hearing from you..come by again and I'll make us a pot of coffee!!!

    ciao bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I am now your newest follower!

    ciao again bella!

    Creative Carmelina

    ResponderExcluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....