FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

domingo, 29 de maio de 2011

COLOURFUL PILLOW CASE









I HAVE STARTED SOME TIME AGO, SOME FLOWERS TO MAKE ANOTHER PILLOW CASE. I DID ONE,( LOOK AT THE LINK PILLOWS)WITH 3 FLOWERS TOGETHER, BUT I WANTED TO TRY WITH 2 FLOWERS.. HERE IT IS.....THE COLOURS ARE SO BRIGHT , SO HAPPY, THAT I SEE IT WELL IN A CHILD'S ROOM... I STILL HAVE TO SAW IT, BUT IT CAN WAIT A BIT.... THE DESIGN OF THE FLOWER IS ANYON EIS INTERESTED TO DO IT, IS IN THE POST OF THE 3 FLOWERS.
A GOOD WEEK TO ALL OF YOU, AND THANKS FOR PASSING BY... DONT FORGET TO LET ME YOUR OPINION.....

3 comentários:

  1. What a lovely cushion. I like the bright colours.
    It makes me happy.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You have also a colorful blog! And your pillow is gorgeous! I love it very much! I have made a lot of granny's by reading . You ask me if i know to make the granny's by graphics. Sorry i can't help you. I prefer also a graphic, because sometimes is reading also difficult for me, but now after the many granny's i made, it goes every time better and better.Sometimes i found a graphic, but mostly i have to read in english. I hope you find a way! Love, greetings from Holland

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Beautiful cushion Muriel. I have passed on an award to you. Please visit my blog and accept it.

    ResponderExcluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....